Eaton is proud to sponsor Privcap Game Change: Energy for yet another year.
On Dec. 7th in Houston, TX a panel of experts will share intelligence on the state of play in Mexico, where foreign investors are partnering on a range of projects. The interactive session will be followed by the Game Change kickoff networking and cocktail reception.
The Mexico Energy Opportunity
• Joncarlo Mark, Founder, Upwelling Capital Group
• Adi Blum, Managing Director, First Reserve
• German Cueva, Managing Director, Riverstone Holdings
• Jorge Dickens, Managing Partner, ACON Investments
• Ken Evans, Senior Vice President, SAP
The Privcap Game Change: Energy conference will take place in Houston, TX on Dec. 7th & 8th. To learn more about the agenda, speakers, and conference please visit the event site.
Other Agenda Topics:
• Capturing Deep Value in a Volatile Energy Market
• The New European Opportunity
• U.S. Supply Disrupts the World
• How Will the Regulatory Regime Change?
• Deal Flow – What Will Drive 2017?
• What Tech Breakthroughs Will Move the Needle?
• White Knuckle Energy Operations
• The Natural Gas Infrastructure Play
• Offshore Renaissance
• Upstream’s New Economics
• LP Second Thoughts?
• The Great Debate: Oil & Gas vs. Renewables – What’s the Better 10-Year Play?